Danish-speaking Members Support Agent in Gdansk, Poland
- Posted 10 February 2023
- Merete Frederiksen
Join our client for the position of Members Support Agent with Danish and become a member of their unique international team, supporting farmers in the organization that focuses its activities on sustainability – maternity cover for one year.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Our client is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands within the dairy industry.
As a Members Support Specialist, you become a part of their Global Member Relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of a their Shared Service Center in Gdansk.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first-name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for their member relations organisation in Gdansk. They continue building their team of highly competent support people. The team is part of their global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to provide timely and effective front-line and operational support to our 8500+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest quality of farmer experience. Specifically, you will:
- proactively handle farmers’ inquiries on a daily basis providing quality, accurate and timely support
- respond effectively to all our farmer owners’ queries via all channels of communication
- navigate farmers through self-service systems
- assure proper master data maintenance
- monitor milk quality results and liaise with members and 3rd party stakeholders (laboratories, logistics)
- book and handle expenses for elected farmers
- support administration of quality assurance programs
- navigate and support farmers within documentation requirements for sustainability programs
- perform documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
- establish a strong relationship and trust with our farmers
- work with stakeholders to prioritize farmers’ requests, deliverables and issue resolution
- support knowledge building and exchange, best practice sharing
- use relevant technology solutions to effectively manage farmer inquiries
- handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
Who are you?
You are a customer-centric and solution-oriented person with a high commitment to delivering and working to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. You have strong communication skills and team-oriented approach. You like to make a difference and are willing to develop in an unconventional, unique environment by cooperating with farm owners.
Furthermore, you have:
- Command of the English and Danish language (min. B2)
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Ability to manage complexity, prioritise tasks effectively with an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
- Willingness to take ownership of farmer inquiries
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and great organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a user-friendly attitude
- An ability to adapt to different styles to suit different customers
- An ability to identify process improvements
- Experience in dealing with documentation will be a plus
- Experience in the customer service field would be a huge advantage
- Experience within the Salesforce environment will be an additional advantage
What do they offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym cards, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support for your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, active teams/sports groups)
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
We have a purpose for Good
At our client, they strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. They call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations.
In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.