Do you speak Danish and would like to develop your career within the banking industry? We are looking for a Process Specialist to join a new Nordic team in Gdańsk!
Would you like to be the part of the leading Nordic bank, supporting Customers within operations and growing yourself as a financial expert? We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer / Process Specialist with Danish language to join the new Team in Gdańsk, where you would be able to learn processes and practicalities that stand behind wide scope of banking (like mortgage, daily banking and KYC).
Our client knows that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. They’re more than just a Nordic bank, and they’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With them, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Tricity Operations team. This team adds value by paying out mortgage loans, supporting customers in their daily needs and ensuring high standards in financial crime risk management. As the Junior Process Officer / Process Specialist with Danish language, you’ll play a valuable role in key activities for customers' good and bank's financial safety.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking, lending and KYC services
- Analysing and assessing different risk factors of our client’s corporate customers
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws
- Performing changes on bank products and services related to loans and credits
- Working with collaterals, databases and documents
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers in branches of the departments in Nordic countries
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
- Supporting others to succeed and deliver as a team
You’ll join a local Tricity team of passionate and unique people. The role is based in Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are willing to learn new and various processes
- Have a positive mindset, flexibility and openness towards changes
- Have analytical mindset with ability to take independent decisions
- Act as a team player
Your experience and background:
- Danish on at least B2 level
- English on communicative level
- Good communication skills
- Financial background would be an asset
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.