Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for world known client in exciting Gibraltar
- Posted 19 October 2021
- Johanna Kivimäki
Are you interested in the iGaming industry and looking for a job in a sunny location? This might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Do you want to be a part of a multicultural, young and dynamic work environment with great colleagues in wonderful Gibraltar?
About The Company:
Our client is the biggest iGaming company in the world! They are specialized in sports betting and gambling and strive to provide the best user experience for their customers. They offer sports betting, casino, bingo and poker.
As a global employer, our client is committed to providing a motivating and inclusive workplace.
They are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, we want to hear from you.
Bring your customer-first attitude to our client as a Customer Service representative.
The sheer pace and power of the live events and entertainment you’ll be part of has to be experienced to be believed. Play a vital role at the world’s largest sports betting and gaming company. You’ll be in the thick of the action, making sure our customers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience, every day. For the good of entertainment.
Their portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well-known brands in the industry. They have a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We make sure that everyone enjoys their products and services responsibly.
- Provide award winning standard service across all contact channels as required through all communication channels (voice and non-voice) whilst maintaining service levels and efficiencies
- Provide first time resolution to customer contacts ensuring a positive and engaging service for the customer
- Improve and optimise customer value through maximising customer conversion and retention opportunities utilising company marketing initiatives and the ‘Sales through Service’ mentality
- Proactively escalate any issues to ensure the customer receives a resolution to their query
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- A team player with a great attitude and desire to help our customers
- Contact Centre and Customer Service Experience – an advantage
- Gaming and Sports product knowledge advantageous
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Fluent in your native language - written and spoken
- Ability to work flexibility over various shift patterns
- Confidence to interact with customers through a variety of communication methods including voice and email with the ability to multi-task
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.