You will join a hungry team with a passion for Casino in general and Slots in particular. The company was founded by a group of good friends and iGaming industry veterans. Their aim is to have fun and to provide a safe, trustworthy and above all player-friendly site. They want to make the kind of site that we would want to play at, and they play a lot, so they think they are well placed to provide something that players love.
As a Malta based Affiliate Manager, your role is to grow both our existing- and future brands.
Who you are!
They are a start-up, and we're looking for an ambitious Affiliate Manager who wants to develop, learn and grow. They want a person who sees challenges as an opportunity for themselves to reach his or her goals and their great potential.
Our client would like you to join them if you consider yourself as a dedicated and result driven team player who enjoys promoting ground-breaking innovative products and driving acquisition!
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Affiliates and you will be responsible for building long term relationships with affiliates to meet company objectives.
What you will be doing!
- Research, acquisition and on-boarding of affiliates in all markets
- Maintain relationships and grow with existing affiliates
- Monitor and follow up existing affiliates continuously to ensure our brands are promoted correct and that information is up to date and relevant. Ex: accepted markets, Games providers, payment options, logos, welcome offers campaigns, links etc.
- Continuously evaluate and report on affiliate performance
- Drive engagement through innovative campaigns
- Follow up deals and commission payments
- Communicate upcoming new offers, game provider releases, new product features, promotions etc to Affiliates
- Aligning with support on new campaigns/offers but also investigate and report issues that were sent from customer service
What are important qualities in you?
- Experience within Affiliation and Online Casino
- Awesome negotiating skills combined with hunger and drive
- The ability to ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled
- Be detail oriented and love to optimize
- A good team player
What they are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Quarterly company and departmental events
- Competitive financial package
- Fitness and Well-being package
- Friday beers get together
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.