Are you looking to take the next step in your CRM career within iGaming? Then this role is for you! You will be responsible for running the Swedish CRM team’s day to day operational activities according to the brand vision and strategy, set together with the Group CRM Manager, Head of CRM and Country Managers. The brands offers both casino & sportsbook and you will be tasked with leading the team involved in all steps of the CRM process.
You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
You will mentor a team of executives who will help you with implementing the strategy and who rely on you for support and guidance in their area of expertise.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
- Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, ready to action and suggest improvements when needed.
- Owning the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite, DMs, Telesales & mobile push).
- Managing a team of executives & supporting if issues occur.
- Overseeing and ensuring that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analysing the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and BI team and actively seeks to optimise and improve based on findings.
- Monitoring top customer performance & high potential customers and keeps a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Overseeing the running of any loyalty programmes
- Liaising with Group CRM Manager, Head of CRM and Country Managers regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned.
- Liaising with central operations (VIPs, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility).
- Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments.
- Recruitment and training, works on processes and procedures together with Group CRM Manager & Head of CRM
We are looking for someone who
- has a strong background in managing casino & sportsbook campaigns
- is analytical & able to present repots in a logical & understandable way
- understands segmentation & CRM
- has good managerial & organisational skills
- is self going
- has worked with a Swedish focused brand
- is fluent in Swedish to a native level
- is efficient with strong time management skills
We put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we've got:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Bike 2 work scheme
- Subsidised gym
- Friday drinks provided
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more...
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.