Do you wish to work for the leading online casino in the iGaming industry?
Our client were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity for the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years they now offer over 7,000 games from over 170 different game providers and they are set to keep on growing!
What will you be doing?
In this brand new, dynamic role, you will handle the Group’s PSP relationships and overall product improvement through in-depth data analysis. As PSP Relationship Manager you will own our payment strategy across several markets and brands, with the aim of continuously improving the customer journey.
- Working closely with the Senior Management, focusing on the Group’s payment strategy across all brands.
- Assisting in payments projects, researching, testing new products, identifying payments trends and areas of improvement, and making recommendations accordingly.
- Managing and nurturing relationships with PSPs and negotiating fees
- Informing key stakeholders on a timely basis of new payment providers and any new features.
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders across the business related to payments roadmap, PSP integrations, etc.
- Being the main point of contact during onboarding, filing application forms, providing documents, and integration of new payment services.
- Constantly analyzing daily performance by putting in place daily reporting.
- Improving the cashier and searching for new payment solutions through competitor analysis as well as personal research.
- Monitoring and liaising with payment providers to maximize acceptance rate, reducing chargebacks whilst minimizing risk.
- Providing the necessary training to key stakeholders following the roll-out of new methods and/or new features.
- Resolving technical issues, managing bugs, and supporting internal product and tech teams throughout various stages.
- Providing ad hoc reports as requested by key stakeholders.
Who are you?
- You have relevant experience in PSP management and experience in iGaming payments.
- You have excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- You have a sound knowledge of the various payment methods available and their acceptance by markets.
- You are experienced in cashier and payment provider integrations.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools especially Excel and/or databases and PowerBI.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You enjoy working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You can work independently as well as part of a team.
- You are self-motivated and takes ownership
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
- Relocation package and assistance
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 60 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.