The leading casino in Malta is now looking for a new member to their Payment and Risk team! Can you be the one they are looking for?
What will you be doing?
The Payments & Risk Analyst’s role is to protect corporate assets by identifying fraudulent behaviour conducted by existing or new application players that attempt to defraud the company by identity theft or bonus abuse with the intention of exploiting temporary application weaknesses/bugs or more elaborated cheating/collusion activities. Your workday will compose mostly of checking gameplay, withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence on customers. You will be involved in collating background information and analyse data to develop and deliver quality risk analysis on customer behaviour. You will also have a strong will and desire to be customer-focused and engage in providing an excellent customer journey to all players by dealing with complaints and payment escalations.
- Perform a risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey and generated by the current Risk framework and perform EDD when appropriate
- Evaluate, review and approve KYC documents sent in by players and use your expertise to establish affordability and legal funding when handling documents such as the source of wealth and/or source of funds to mitigate AML risks or proceeds of crime
- Ensure that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flows
- Liaise with 3rd party Payment/fraud providers for enhanced investigations or resolutions linked to Player issues
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour as well as independently report Suspicious Transaction Reports (SAR) to the MLRO and deputy
- Conduct enhanced ongoing monitoring and compiling of additional due diligence where this may be needed
- Analyse, Prepare and handle chargeback disputes
- Compile and handle daily reports & account reviews, under the supervision of the Payments and Risk Team Leader
- Actively participate in improving internal procedures and processes linked to Risk, Fraud, Payments and AML
- Analyse and process payments accurately and in a timely manner via different payment methods offered
- Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions, missing deposits and missing withdrawals
- Assist Customer Support with escalated queries related to Risk and Payment
- Offer input into new processes, products and tools as well as assisting with the implementation of such to ensure team operational readiness
- Any other task and related functions which may be delegated to the Employee by the Team Leader or Manager where this is needed
- Contribute to team effort by meeting KPI's and SLA's
- Other duties and ad hoc requests as required by the business
Who are you?
- You have knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing
- Have previous experience in customer risk assessments, EDD and AML rules, regulations within the gaming industry
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation
- You enjoy learning and have a genuine interest in iGaming and slot machine games
- You have excellent analytical skills and a curious mindset who questions why and challenges the status quo
- You are an agile thinker and have a knack for numbers and data
- An excellent team player but can also work on their own initiative
- A genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions
- We are humble and easy-going, so please be so too
- You have a positive can-do attitude and a flexible approach – remember you’re gonna have to work shifts
- You have the ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly
- You are an excellent communicator in both verbal and written English
- Knowledge of additional languages – such as Swedish, Danish or German- is an advantage
- Experience with sportsbook is considered a great asset
Ready for the best part? Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Free breakfast and lunch provided via our brand new penthouse kitchen
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
- Relocation package and assistance
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. As a company we recruit to over 275 clients in 32 different locations.
We are currently successfully recruiting to over 50 of the largest clients in the iGaming industry - worldwide.
We offer positions from entry level all the way up to C - level roles, and have a strong team of iGaming specialists ready to assist on your recruitment needs.