We are looking for a Nordic speaking Payroll Manager for our client Mercans Global. The client has their office in Dubai, but they are looking for this person remote or in the Nordic countries. Do you speak a Nordic language and knows the Nordic payroll and tax laws? Then we are looking for you!
- 10+ years of work experience in regional / global payroll operations.
- Understanding of global payroll best practices.
- Experience in implementing payroll in multiple countries and in managing relationships with third party payroll services.
- You are passionate about managing people, and your main motto is the external and internal stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Proficient in using software tools like Visual, Excel / MS apps.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work?
- Teamwork: Partners with fellow associates, supervisors, and departments; contributes and exchanges knowledge and skills to meet group needs and goals; participates in resolving issues.
- Consultative: Applies consulting skills and professional delivery to correctly implement a client to achieve best practices and compliancy.
- The Payroll Manager will own the complete regional payroll function, ensuring payroll is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with country specific government regulations.
- The Northern EU Payroll Operations team will report to you, and you will provide them with guidance and mentorship.
- Manage the regional Payroll Operations team, unblock and support them.
External / Internal Support:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on regional payroll related matters.
- Ensure the team reactivity and accuracy on support provided.
- Be up to date with various international payroll laws / regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and country-specific regulations, policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for the team. Managing smooth transitions from Implementations to BAU.
- Tasked with supervising, mentoring, and developing the payroll team resource in region along with assisting with task prioritization and work planning with processing support team.
- Validate and oversee all processes related with money movement to ensure timely and accurate payments with associate payroll, regulatory and required third-party distributions.
- Manages payroll information and documentation to all internal and regulatory retention compliance schedules.
- Continually keep an innovation mind-set and drive Innovation intake.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.