Role Title: Legal Entity Identifier Analyst
Purpose of the Role:
Our client provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, the company enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience. We have 35 delivery centers in 14 countries spread across 6 continents, with 46,000+ employees from over 80+ nationalities.
Our Client is 1 of 38 globally accredited Legal Operating Units (LOUs) responsible for issuing and maintaining a unique 20-character alphanumeric code based on the ISO 17442 standard that is required for all financial entities involved in market transactions. The LEI team is responsible for managing client’s LEI services which includes the creation, renewal, updating, and transferring of LEIs, handling client requests generated from the web portal, and ensuring that client remains compliant with GLEIF SLA’s and required Data Quality benchmarks
• Processing LEI requests that are submitted via client portal
• Review and confirm entity level data submitted by users
• confirming the legal name of a legal entity, its Registration Authority, its Registration Entity ID, and any addresses associated with the legal entity
• Will be expected to have strong communication skills in English to communicate with requesters via email if further information or clarification is needed for a submission
• Monitor Submission Queue
• Process Create, Renew, Update, and Transfer LEI requests
• Become an expert on all Global Registration Authorities
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Respond to client queries regarding the data and product functionality
• Adhoc Requests Handling
Demonstrable interest in financial markets
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or relevant work experience
• Fluent in English
Basic understanding of understanding of financial services
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly and work to tight and conflicting deadlines
• Strong research capability and attention to details
• Speed and accuracy when processing data with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills
• Performance related bonus
• Tax Saver Scheme – which allows for employees to purchase travel tickets/ bike tax free
• Health Insurance - 10% off a health insurance plan with Irish Life.
• Company contribution pension scheme
Sick Pay – Entitled to 6 days of sick leave per year after probation period is passed.
• 2 days study leave
• Access to extensive variety of upskilling courses
• Relocation support
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.