Have you ever considered moving to Bulgaria's beautiful capital Sofia? If not, you should think again! Sofia is a beautiful and dynamic Eastern European capital and currently we are looking for a Finnish speaker that want to move and work here!
Our client is multinational company that delivers innovative solutions across all stages of the customer experience journey. The office in Sofia is based in the center of the city and they currently support 11 different clients. Join their international team of 800 people that support customers in 33 languages!
Live and work in Sofia:
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria, situated at the foot of the Vitosha Mountain in western part of the country. It has the strongest local economy in the country and the lowest unemployment rate too, which tempts many Bulgarians as well as foreigners to the area. The city is the home of over 100 000 students and provides an incredible amount of 5 top-ranked universities! The huge amount of educated population has a big part to play in the city’s strong economy and the fact that Sofia ranks high in statistics on economical growth, GDP per capita and also its appeal to foreign workforce and companies looking to serve their international customers.
The cost of living in Sofia is quite low, the internet connections are very fast and there’s free wi-fi all around the city, the weather is nice, winters relatively short and so many interesting places to visit within 2 hours by car e.g. the Rila Monastery, Koprivshtica etc. Even though Sofia is one of the biggest cities in Europe with its 1,2 million inhabitants, it is easy to walk around the city. The expat community in the city is growing constantly and there are active expats groups in town, which is a good place to start when moving to Sofia.
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve up to 40 customer telephone contacts a day
- Answering calls from customer and agents regarding the customers's international products as well as transferring calls to the responsible departments
- Processing transactions, inqueries and customers questions in an accurate and timely manner
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team
- Maintain confidentiality in receiving and recording payments and reporting any discrepancies regarding information or system faults in line with operational procedure
- Previous experience with customers (retail, outsourcing, etc.) is preferable but not a must
- Very good communication skills
- Fluency in Finnish language (min. B2 Finnish spoken) & English knowledge (min. B2)
- Flexible regarding working hours
- An interest in finance
- Service-minded attitude
- Multitasking skills
Offer and Additional information:
- Relocation support involving:
- Flight/bus ticket to Sofia – reimbursement of the amount for the flight/bus ticket to Sofia in a few days after they start in the company (up to 500 euro);
- Apartment for the first 14 days (13 nights) in Bulgaria;
- A comprehensive training (paid)
- Permanent contract and monthly salary
- Working hours: shift work (Mon - Sun / 08:00 - 20:00)
- Start date: 25.6.2021
Want to hear more about the position? Submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further!
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.