We are looking for a Danish speaking Accounts Receivable to beautiful Budapest!
In this position you will be responsible monitoring/ leading the team to support accounts receivable task to the client.
What they need from you:
- Native Danish language
- Strong communication level of English (B2+)
- 3-4 years of relevant experience (including 1-2 years of supervisory/ managerial experience)
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in Accounts receivable process (Price list updation in system, credit management, customer master data maintenance, billing, collection, cash application and AR reconciliation)
What you will do:
- Ensuring that all the billing exception have been processed as per procedure guidelines and client recommendations
- Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Preparing verify the list of unaccounted items that need to be accrued at the end of the month
- Advise the organisation and participate in the development of new sales cases – decisions
- Monitor and assist manual billing exception in the system as per client procedure manual
- Monitor and assist manual payments and bank remittance
- Perform cash application process (Receive, register, and match payments of invoices)
- Verify payments from customers, administrate claims for debt collection, and refund to customers.
- Set credit policy and resolve customer queries / approve deviations.
- Should an invoice not be paid in time and the issue is handed over to a collection services provider.
- Coordinating with different stakeholder as per the pre-defined procedure
- Following up with 3rd part collectors for payment
- Perform Sample checking of billing processed and monitor on overdue payments
- Handle customer issues and inform client for recommendation on level 2 quires/ dispute
- Timely creation of reports and get approval from client
- Preferable experience in MS Dynamics, Readsoft & ServiceNow
What they offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization and develop your career
- Private health insurance
- Cafeteria benefits
- Venue easy to access and modern office near metro line 3
- Multicultural environment
Interested? Apply by submitting your English CV to email@example.com today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.