Interested in working in Greece? Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean cities, Athens and Thessaloniki, and hiring fluent Finnish speakers to work for one of the most known international brands. You would be working in customer service, completely with your native language, from the location Thessaloniki. This is a great opportunity for an international step in your career and a wonderful experience! Your positive, can-do attitude is the key for applying for this position.
Our client has a new project coming up, as the popular streaming service has just launched in Finland. Therefore, there is space for new colleagues! Are you willing to go for an adventure yourself or always wanted to move with a friend? Now it’s possible!
- Help customers of the streaming company regarding any questions – they might be regarding the platform and its services, billing problems, network connection issues and so forth.
- Serve and help these Finnish customers via chat and phone
- Receive and solve customer problems and questions
- Native or near-native Finnish language skills
- English on B2 level and above (easily communicating in English, written and spoken)
- Confident working on a computer
- Interested in customer service and caring for customers
- Able to prioritize work tasks and good in time management
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to work in shifts and also in late shifts
- Ready to move within 1-4 weeks.
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Greece and 2 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel
- A highly attractive salary package, twice the average Greek salary
- Paid training online, work equipment will be shipped to your location in Greece
- Bonus 3 times a year (Christmas/Easter/Summer)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus after training
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen at offices
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
Interested in this opportunity? Update your English CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – our Finnish team will be happy to tell you more about the role and guide you through the process!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.