Swedish-speaking Lead Generator to Barcelona, Spain!
Do you want to take your career to the next level? Then we have an exciting opportunity for YOU in Barcelona
Our client believes that our digital world can be safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly. The company is solving the biggest problems of data center, supercomputers, hyperscale, and edge applications to make that future possible.
Their multinational talented team has a huge passion for reducing IT environmental footprint and expertise in data center design and day-to-day operation. They are scaling their team and operations in Barcelona and Worldwide to meet growing international demand.
- Lead Generation for Sales
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities,
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails, schedule meetings between prospective customers and sales executives
- Track activities and report to the Sales Manager on sales results utilizing our CRM system
- Company and product presentation- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 09 to 18.
- Internal Development Program.
- Opportunity to join an international team.
- Native level speaker of Swedish. Good working knowledge of English.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of IT and data center storage environments is a big plus
- Very good knowledge of telemarketing/sales
- Outbound experience/sales experience
- Identification of new sales chances
- Very good self-organization
- High social competence, team worker
- Authenticity and self-confidence
- More than 1 year of working experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Proactive, self-starter, able to communicate.
- A team-builder and resourceful problem-solver.
- Strong analytical, time management and leadership.
- Driven to innovate and motivate.
- Resourceful problem-solver
- A large variety of discounts with partners
- Free weekly and after-work activities
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of their sites around the world. They have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.