Our mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of our business. We constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything we do to maintain our position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
What you will be doing...
We are looking for a candidate with SEO experience to join the SEO Team. Our SEO team is considered top in the industry and this is a great opportunity to grow your career within the iGaming industry and Digital Marketing.
- Run technical/content/backlink audits and work on suggested improvements.
- Run competitor’s analyses in different markets.
- Work closely with agencies (content, links, technical).
- Reviewing content and executing all SEO activities both on-page and off-page.
- Tracking our rankings on a daily and monthly basis .
- Monitoring SEO updates.
- Self-educating yourself in the field of SEO.
- Monthly and weekly reporting that will be delivered to key stakeholders.
What we would like to see from you...
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in SEO and preferably iGaming experience.
- Experience with some SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Majestic, SEMrush, GSC, LRT, etc.
- Native level of English is a must plus another of the following languages (German, Italian or Swedish) is considered a bonus.
- Know how to work with different CMS systems.
- Must be able to work and think independently.
- Showing a positive attitude and a strong sense of team spirit.
Company Benefits Package...
- Balance - a flexible way of working: Opportunity to work from home for most of your working time.
- Private health insurance: Including dental care, travel insurance, and life insurance.
- Balance & Wellbeing allowance: Can be used on gym/fitness memberships, fitness clothing /equipment, consultations with a dietician/nutritionist, massages or items for your home office.
- Free access to the Unmind app: A tool to help measure, understand and improve mental wellbeing.
- Office perks: A chef in the office weekly preparing healthy meals, coffee shop vouchers, juices, snacks, Friday Afternoon Beers, & monthly Friday XL Events (non-alcoholic beverages also offered).
- Volunteer Time Off Programme: 20 days leave per year to volunteer at an organization online, locally, or abroad.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.