We’re looking for a Finnish-speaking Digital Content Editor to join a creative team within iGaming! Being passionate about sports is the key to this role, you must also be a brilliant multitasker, have some SEO skills and someone who is ready to roll up their sleeve and get stuck in too.
The role is restricted to those physically located in Europe. While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in Europe.
To the football fanatics, the ice hockey supporters and avid fans of winter sports, if you’re as BIG on events and more as much as we are, than we’ve got the perfect job for you!
What does the role entail?
- Plan, write, translate, distribute and execute a content strategy relevant to the localized market
- Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers to manage the distribution of content according to your content plan
- Maintain daily sports data & event info
- Assist and co-ordinate in site migrations into various markets
- Provide content quality assurance & proofing
- Optimize both on and off-site content
- Keep up to date on sports events & the latest news
- Work in a scrum/agile format
- Create content for CRM, SoMe & advertorial purposes
- Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
- Pro-actively carry out competitor research and industry analysis
- Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- Maintain relationships with broadcasters and partners
- Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers
- Provide support for users
- Take part in ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
What are the requirements?
- Fluent in Finnish and English is a must, both written & verbal
- Passionate about sports
- 1+ years' experience in a similar field
- The ability to stick to deadlines
- Experience with WordPress
- SEO knowledge
- An eye for the little details
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- Familiarity with sports / market compliance within the iGaming industry
- Understanding of web analytics & data
- Available to work +/- 2 CET
Does this opportunity sound exciting to you? Do not wait any longer and send your application in!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.