Are you interested in sales and customer support, and dream about moving to a warmer place? Develop your international career in Barcelona!
The Partner Success Associate's primary responsibility is to ensure lodging product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for our fast-growing global customer base.
In doing so, Partner Success Associates will also continuously work with lodging partners to help them improve the marketing potential from their participation in the marketplace.
This role is the foundation of our Centralized Hub for Account Management & Performance. The team ensure that our lodging partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach full breadth of global traveler demand.
Our vision is to empower our partners to be successful - you will make phone-based contact with our partners to help them:
- Leverage tool kit to increase the customers they attract on the platform
- Support new partners to ramp up and sustain their hotel revenue and market share on the platform
- Communicate special offers from loyal customer base and promotional deals that allow them to benefit from merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate lodging partners on the self-service features available on Partner Central
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Friday 09:00h - 18:00h
- Long-term contract
- Salary conditions: 22.000 euros gross annual base salary
- Bonus up to 3.600 euros gross/year
- International and dynamic environment
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Bonuses for referring your friends
- Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience
Build & Maintain Teams
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
- Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety targets, goals and/or strategic objectives set by the leadership team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, robust data driven analysis
Communication, Listening and Influencing
- Native level speaker of Norwegian with full proficiency in English.
- Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Ability to handle objection, secure commitments and be resilient
- Possesses outstanding listening, investigating and influencing skills
Relentlessly Strive for Better
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situation
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Ability to perform under pressure and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback for continuous improvement
One Team, Group First
- Relationship builder; earns the confidence of others;
- Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.