Norwegian speaking Technical Support Analyst to Budapest!
Do you want to put your language skills to good use? Do you like solving problems and work effectively? Do you enjoy multinational environment and are not afraid of technology? We are looking for technical Service Desk Agents for our Finnish clients to our client's office in Budapest . You will provide first line technical support to users.
- Permanent contract
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization
- Usage of languages
- Private health insurance
- Cafeteria benefits
- Easily accessible and modern office near metro line 3
- Home office now for your safety, will work from our office later
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills
- Fluent in Norwegian
- Strong communication level of English (B2+)
- Tech Savvy attitude
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Excellent in verbal & written communication
- Problem solving skills and ability to think analytically
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High school degree
- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
- Ticket lifecycle handling
- Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups and 3rd parties
- Incident handling and escalation management
- Remote troubleshooting for:
- Desktop machines, laptops, Notebooks
- Printer Services: network printers - Le
- iPhones, iPad, iPods
- Backup system support;
- Updating current infrastructure;
- Deploying/support new equipment;
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Manage Service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Manage request fulfillment as per work flow tasks defined, access management through multiple portals.
- Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
- Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Technology Operation, Telecommunication
- Technical Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
If interested, please submit your application and our Norwegian recruitment team will contact you! We are contacting all the candidates consecutively!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.