Are you ready and motivated to take responsibility to lead & inspire your own team to deliver top results? Are you also reliable and ambitious?
Right now, we have big ambitions for our office in Tallinn, and wish to grow the team during 2022. Do you wish to be part of the growth and help the team to become the biggest recruitment agency in Estonia? You are motivated by reaching goals, are a true go-getter and an endless optimist? Then you might be just what we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Delivery Manager and International Recruiter, you are responsible for the day-to-day delivery and continuous growth in the Tallinn recruitment team. You will be responsible for the team budget and want to reach for the Top Team in the whole international brand of Nordic Jobs Worldwide. In addition to leading the team by example and showing commitment, motivation and positive hard-working attitude, you are an active recruitment team member, helping them to deliver multilingual candidates to our many clients.
THE WORLDWIDERS - WHO WE ARE
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is an ambitious recruitment company that focuses on connecting Nordic-speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Together with the twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017 until today, with good results and profit. No investors, loans, or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights every day. We work with over 130 customers in 29 different countries.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. These are our values:
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
We are a young company with fantastic & continuous growth with an international environment build on trust & clear expectations.
THE ROLE / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the supervision of a group of international recruiters
- Coaching them on their performance on a regular basis to ensure KPIs, client delivery and company goals
- Responsible for creating action plans to deliver candidates to our clients, ensuring the quality of candidates is up to our standard
- Responsible for creating brand awareness for your team within the organization and for the brand as a whole
- Conduct Team Meetings to inspire and lead your employees
- Constant development of your own division to increase the brand success
- Using creativity to come up with new ideas to increase the brand success and team spirit
- Schedule and organize team activities
- Be an active part of the recruitment team by sending and placing talent to our clients on a weekly basis
WHO YOU ARE
- You know how to motivate & inspire people to deliver top results
- You speak English fluently. A Nordic language skill is a plus, but not a requirement
- You enjoy working with targets and KPI’s
- You are a fast learner
- You are reliable and take responsibility for your actions
- You can identify yourself with the company values
- Big interest to work in the recruitment industry
- Sales-driven and motivated to do personal recruitment & team management
- Highly motivated & emphatic individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure with strong decision-making skills and an ability to self-manage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to mentor, coach, lead and inspire a team of employees
WHAT WE OFFER YOU - BECOME A PART OF THE WORLDWIDERS
- A position within a stable, fast-growing international business in the centrum of Tallinn
- The ability to help shape the development and growth of your team. We value your input and expertise
- Excellent base for further internal growth
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structure
- English language spoken at work
- Successful candidates will be contacted by mail or phone and will be invited for an interview in person or via teams
If you are ready to take on new challenges and break records with your team, then please apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.