Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Do you strive for the highest service quality? If you have the knowledge of Danish and English languages, join our clients Danish Payroll Delivery team and become the face of our client's brand!
About our client:
Our client is a leading European provider of comprehensive HR and Payroll services, delivered through innovative cloud-based solutions from SAP and SuccessFactors. Each month, more than 1 000 000 employees from region’s most reputable employers receive services from the company - a team of more than 800 professionals across 12 countries.
- Communicate with customers and third parties through service requests and via phone
- Boost customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service
- Perform HR Master data, absence and attendance, sick leave, reporting and other payroll related tasks for customers
- Take active part in process documentation and continuous improvement projects
Who are we looking for?
- Completed or started higher education
- Fluent written and spoken English and Danish language
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Customer service drive
- Great communication and cooperation skills
- Stress resistance and punctuality
- High sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and focus on efficient team work
Our client offers:
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Platinum level health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Coffee, tea, fruits and other supplies in the office
- Gaming equipment for relaxation
- Opportunity to flex work hours and remote work
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.