Are you the enthusiastic, Danish speaking customer service minded employee that we are looking for, to our client based in beautiful Tallinn, Estonia?
Our client: Linde Gas
Linde Gas is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare with approximately 80 000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Tallinn is the capital of Estonia. The city has become one of Europe's most popular locations for IT and Tech companies. Comparing Denmark and Estonia, Estonia is in average 50% cheaper when it comes to costs of living. The city offers amazing shopping opportunities, a unique nightlife and beautiful architecture.
In Tallinn, public transport is covered by the authorities, allowing you to travel around and experience the city as much as you like.
Main purpose of the role & responsibilities:
- Your job requires you to work with first line technical support by phone for the agents
- Monitor and make needed corrections in various agreed error logs and complaint orders.
- Solving problems, providing guidance and training to new employees and agents remotely
- Monitoring open scanning’s and orders
- Rejection of agent orders
- Change, open new agents RAM db
- Inventory count
- Agent commissions Qualifications
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accurate and swift working style
- Team Player
- Technical skills and interest in IT, hardware and software is advantage
- You are service-minded and efficient when it comes to customer inquiries
- Ability to multitask
- Like to work with administrative tasks
The client offers the possibility of personal development in an international environment. You will work for a company that promotes innovative and modern technologies to create a better future for all.
- Personal growth opportunities
- Motivated and talented co-workers within a multinational working environment
- Extra winter holiday week (paid)
- Travel & accident insurance 24/7
- Company events and free coffee
- Relocation support paid out at the end of probation period
- Monthly lunch allowance 80€ per month
- Relocation package
- Work week: 40 hours, Mon-Fri 8 hours a day
- Location in the modern Tallinn Business Service Center – Ülemiste city
Interested in knowing more about this position? Please reach out via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists with a focus on putting together the best job opportunities for candidates in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with opportunities around the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language-based recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talents. over 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our clients in over 28 different countries.