Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As a Business Process Support Manager your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Business/Functional lead responsible for control and reporting, between client partners and GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES Senior Management.
- Interface with client SME’s and functional leads to identify improvement opportunities and driving implementation.
- Regular reporting on into the GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES head to be able to align contract expectations to key service levels that are being delivered for each business/function.
- Continuous Interlock with GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES Hub leadership to align on the weekly status and any issue resolution required.
- Work with regional client partners to drive effective delivery of specific services by GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES functions
- Identify key areas of improvement and transformation and highlight them to GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES Head and Global Process Owners, so that this can be implemented as part of the overall transformation plan.
- Ensure delivery per customer expectation along with meeting defined SLA. customer delight and drive customer SLO implementation.
- Have thorough knowledge of the business/function to provide resolution by working with GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES Teams
- Promote best practice sharing across locations and within the industry
- Responsible for escalation management, root cause analysis, Corrective Action & Preventive Action and avoid recurring issues.
- Extensive end to end knowledge of Order to Cash function for a dynamic and competitive environment.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Significant years of experience in driving in-market leadership roles in service delivery, management and optimization.
- Understanding of the shared services or GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES ecosystem, with specific focus on process management.
- Ability to learn, guide and train operations and ability to manage multiple clients and relationships at the same time.
- Able to get results from people without a direct reporting relationship.
- Understanding function design and developing/ implementing an overall program plan for service delivery improvement and cost optimization.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry or related industry, with an understanding of platforms and tools used to assist Global Order To Cash Function.
- Ability to anticipate risks, potential issues, and to manage escalations in a manner appropriate to the urgency
- Focus on service delivery and optimization.
- In-market Service availability and integrity ensured with adequate governance in place.
We're offering these benefits
- Competitive Salary.
- Relocation Package,
- Meal Allowance on Card.
- Career Progression Opportunities.
- Parenthood Program.
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages.
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries, you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Apply and we will get in touch with you soon!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.