Looking for an internship together with your studies? Work as an Intern in the international recruitment company Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Are you looking for an internship within sales, marketing, content, SEO, translations, HR or economy? Now you have the chance! We have opened up for school internships for 2022!
Are you looking for an opportunity to show your skills and expertise in a specific segment? We are looking for a talented person for an internship role at our Oslo office in Brynseng. Want to be a part of the start-up world and take part of the growth? Join us!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is an ambitious recruitment company that focuses on connecting Nordic speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Together with the twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017 until today, with good results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights every day. We work with over 130 customers in 29 different countries.
We are a culture-driven organization driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates. Our values are important to us, and we want you also to identify yourself in them;
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
Your role as an Intern in Nordic Jobs Worldwide:
- Depending on your area of expertise, you will help with administrative work, website, content, translations, sourcing, google-ads, HR or economy.
- Help the team with work tasks that needs to be handled
- Get insight into the international recruitment industry
- Prioritize the important and the non-important work
- Work and help with SOME channels and build network and branding
- Spread and share new campaigns, newsletters and other events
- Help with shortlisting of candidates to new projects and screen CV’s
- Operational tasks
- Administrational work
- You are talented within recruitment, administrative work, SEO, Content, translation, marketing, Google-Ads or HR. You want to advance your skills within one of more of these segments!
- You are looking for an international career. Work is your priority and passion.
- You see yourself in our company values
- You like to work efficient and get things done. You are also creative and can take ownership over own tasks and ideas.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive and solution-oriented mind set
- You are eager to learn new things every day!
Why join us?
In Nordic Jobs Worldwide you will be a part of a growing company who is expanding fast. We like to see ourselves with the start-up mentality where we adapt and change quickly depending on the surroundings and most importantly our clients. You will have the chance of getting a foot in the door where you can prove your skills and talent in many different segments. We also offer you:
- A great on boarding process and continuous training
- Great office location at Brynseng in Oslo
- Opportunity to create your own career in the international start-up world
- Good work environment where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities both locally and globally
Want to get to know us even better? Click here!
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible. You are welcome to send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are looking forward hearing from you!