- Posted 06 November 2023
- Discipline Internal
- Vanessa Sarmento
Are you looking for a challenge during your studies, where you can make a true difference, work in an international environment, and develop your own career? Are you passionate about what you do, and bring high work ethics and strong communication skills into the job? We are looking for a talented and result-oriented Talent Hunter- Intern to join our fast-growing recruitment agency! This is perfect for HR/ business-students who wants to gain international experience whist working from our office in sunny Malaga!
Who we are
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. We have had a steady development since our start in 2016, with a completely organic growth. We have been awarded the Gazelle Prize in 2021 and 2022, Recruitment Company of the Year, Enterprise in 2022 through the Vinny Awards as well as nominated for several other awards.
We partner with over 300 clients in over 30 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with additional offices in Malaga, Lisbon, Tallinn and Malta. We also have remote colleagues working from different locations in Europe.
We provide our candidates with a great recruitment experience. Our recruiters are specialized in their fields and languages, offering the candidates comfort and cultural knowledge that is especially valuable when moving abroad. We don’t simply help our candidates get jobs; we help them move abroad to a new lifestyle.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values:
- Top Class Performer - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- Global Connect - We are connecting people worldwide!
- Always Adapting - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- Client Partnerships - The key to success, we create this together!
- Common Success - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- Passionate At Work - We love what we do!
We are a scale-up company with fantastic and continuous growth with an international environment build on trust and clear expectations. Are you ready to join us?
What you will be doing
As a Talent Hunter Intern, you will be working in a team with other international recruiters, talent sourcers and talent hunters and reporting directly to the business manager of your team. Your role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Head hunting and sourcing candidates on job portals, databases, social media platforms, LinkedIn etc.
- Creating visibility and advertising different jobs on portals and social media platforms using your own creativity yet following the company standards
- Screening the candidates via phone calls for the job they are applying to/match make candidates interested in a job abroad to a suitable position
- Updating data in our internal system following company standards and processes
- Presenting the candidate to the client, book interviews, and follow up on the process from start to finish
- Building relationships with our clients to help grow the business
- Demonstrating a transparent and clear communication structure with your colleagues and managers
To be successful in this role you
- Have a high level of English, as well as fluency in one of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Dutch or German
- Are available to work 3-6 months in a full-time internship position, starting in Q1 of 2024
- Are self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Are driven to hunt and search for talented candidates that match the client needs using different portals and social media tools etc.
- Love to speak with candidates on the phone and ask the right questions to identify the perfect matching job/client
- You are target-driven and have experience and a passion for sales and service, working with daily, weekly and monthly targets and KPIs
- Are passionate at work and have a positive mindset and drive
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are solution oriented, proactive and have a can-do attitude
- Must be able to work from our office in Malaga, Spain during the internship
Why join Nordic Jobs Worldwide?
- A well-structured and interactive onboarding process with a buddy-system and continuous training
- Continuous learning opportunities in our Worldwiders Academy, internal leadership courses and much more!
- Opportunity to develop your career within the company and international recruitment
- International work environment in a modern office where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and social activities
- Possibilities to visit our clients in different parts of the world
- Unique culture where you will be working with colleagues with international backgrounds and language skills
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Base salary + attractive uncapped commission model
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with development opportunities both locally and globally
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible!