- Posted 10 May 2021
- Job type Permanent
Are you a local Swiss-German speaker looking for an exciting customer support position? We may have the perfect option for you, as we are currently looking for a German speaker to join our client's growing team!
About the client
We are one of Europe's fastest-growing tech startups with 400+ team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Germany. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people's lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep. Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
- A rewarding work experience with lots of responsibilities from day one.
- A central role in a small energetic team with challenging tasks, where you contribute decisively to the successes of our company.
- You will ensure a positive experience throughout the customer journey, taking on tasks related to customers' purchases (payment questions, modifying delivery dates, handling requests and complaints)
- You will be the point of contact for our customers, before and after purchase. You will handle all questions, returns chats, and phone calls making sure our existing and potential customers receive the best care.
- When faced with challenging situations, you will be cool-headed and will work hand in hand with your colleagues and consulting departments to find optimal solutions for our customers.
- You will provide timely, proactive, and professional communication to ensure the smooth handling of inquiries and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints and returns.
- You will take pride in delivering and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You are a talented communicator and a problem solver.
- You speak Swiss-German at a native level, and you find it easy to navigate different accents.
- You like taking ownership of every case and are passionate about helping customers.
- You are well organized and always strive to improve the way you work.
- You can work under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You already have experience in customer service and customer-oriented roles.
- You are a team player with strong collaborative skills with a positive and stress-resistant attitude, even under the most testing of circumstances.
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.