Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem?
Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens?
Our client is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve a total of 160 markets. Our client prides themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviours and needs.
Our client is a company with a wealth of experience with over 40 years in the business
WORK IN ATHENS
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford to go to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
- Being native/fluent in Swedish and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Tech and Apple knowledge.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Free Visa/Work Permit support if needed (valid for Greece). Visa application fees will be refunded on the condition that you provide us with the respective receipts.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.