We are looking for Swedish Speaking Technical Support Analyst to Beautiful Budapest!
Are you living in Budapest or planning to relocate there? Do you like solving problems and work effectively? Do you enjoy multinational environment and are not afraid of IT! Join our clients office in beautiful Budapest! They are looking for Swedish Speaking Technical Support Analysts, where you will provide first line technical support to their users.
What we need from you:
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills
- Fluent Swedish Language
- Strong communication level of English (B2+)
- IT Awareness
- Relevant experience is an advantage
- Excellent in verbal & written communication
- Problem solving abilities, strong logical analytics
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What you will do:
- Record incident resolutions in the Help Desk tool based on user communication via phone, email, etc.
- Ticket life cycle handling
- Co-ordination between customers, resolver groups and 3rd parties
- Incident handling and escalation management
- Remote troubleshooting for:
- Desktop machines, laptops, Notebooks
- Printer Services: network printers - Le
- iPhones, iPad, iPods
- Backup system support;
- Updating current infrastructure;
- Deploying/support new equipment;
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable timeframe.
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Manage Service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Manage request fulfilment as per work flow tasks defined, access management through multiple portals.
- Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
- Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, Windows XP, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Multicultural environment
- Chance to be part of a growing organization
- Usage of languages
- Private health insurance
- Cafeteria benefits
- Venue easy to access and modern office near metro line
- Competitive compensation package
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
If you're interested in the job, or have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out!