- Posted 10 May 2021
- LocationMálaga, Spain
- Job type Permanent
- Maja Andersson
We are looking for a career driven and motivated person to work with international recruitment. We are looking for a hunter profile who will help us attract and retain the best talents for our clients worldwide. You are confident, social, responsible and like to be in touch over phone with people. You know how to express yourself and you like to take on responsibilities to challenge and develop yourself.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is an ambitious company that focuses on connecting Nordic speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at what we do. Together with the twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017 until today, with good results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals and heights every day. We work with over 130 customers in 28 different countries.
Does this sound interesting and do you want to be part of our journey?
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Screen and interview candidates for positions abroad with our clients
- Create job postings and spread them on social media
- Proactively source candidates on LinkedIn and other CV databases
- Conduct phone / Skype / face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Participate in meetings to define job requirements
- You will be involved in recruiting Nordic speakers (sales, marketing, operations...) for our clients all over Europe!
- Administrational work
- You have a study background from recruitment, HR, sales or similar
- You are a hunter profile that gets motivated by results and efficiency
- You speak either Swedish on a fluent level - both written and spoken. If you speak more languages that is a great plus!
- You are looking for an international career. Work is your priority and passion.
- A can-do attitude with a proactive and solution-oriented mind set
- You are eager to learn new things every day!
Why join us?
In Nordic Jobs Worldwide you will be a part of a growing company who is expanding fast. We like to see ourselves with the start-up mentality where we adapt and change quickly depending on the surroundings and most importantly our clients. You will have the chance of getting a foot in the door where you can prove your skills and talent in international recruitment. We also offer you:
- A great on boarding process and continuous training
- Great office location in the center of Malaga
- Opportunity to create your own career in international recruitment
- Good work environment where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Business travels to our clients all over the world
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure.
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities both locally and globally
Do you want to know who you will be working with? Click on the video here
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
You are welcome to send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and for more information. We are looking forward hearing from you!