We are looking for Swedish Speaking Purchase Account Managers to Hungary, Budapest!
Do you desire to work for an exciting and ever-expanding International Travel Company? Would you like to work in an international environment with team members that are motivated and inspired? If so, you could be the one we need to our Swedish Hotel Purchasing Team.
About the company
Our partner believes in the passion of providing the best customer experience possible and it is ingrained in their DNA to be sales driven, smart deal makers, innovative, proactive and always finding ways to improve our fast-moving, high performing, Triple AAA rated company.
Their entrepreneurial spirit and creation of an international leisure travel company focuses on selling short-term holidays in 15 European countries for great value. The employees formulate our dynamic, innovative and result driven team environment and a great foundation to allow continuous growth.
Being a part of their team means that they believe in you and they will support you every step of the way. Being in a constantly developing role and doing both classic Key Account Management and negotiating on the edge, inspires and excites you. If the processes of hunting and closing the best deals, telemarketing and product development is what interests you, then this job could be a perfect fit.
You enjoy working in a cross functional role, and you can work independently as well as being a team player. It is key that you have good communication skills, an ability to handle different task and you have a structured approach to your work.
- Establishing contact to hotels.
- Negotiating cutting-edge deals with hotel- and business partners.
- Negotiating rates according to the goals and requirements of the company.
- Preparing contracts and daily KAM communications with hotels.
- Planning and executing phone campaigns.
- Planning, execution and participation in road trips.
- Short- and long term analysis of existing and new hotel partners.
- Preparation of partner presentations to the hotels.
- Product development (hotels, packages, presentation of products).
Experience and learnings for success
- You must be able to speak, write and read Swedish fluently. Fluency in English is also needed as we are an international company.
- We are looking for a person who can work fulltime and is good at working and cooperating across different departments.
- You are reliable, positive and can process different kinds of administrative tasks and you can follow up on outstanding issues.
- You can manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- You are excited about a steep and constant learning curve, developing your approaches along with the company.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sounds interesting? Apply by sending you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org