Our client are expanding their Payroll team in Vilnius and are now looking for collaborative, communicative, structured and motivated Swedish speaking people to join the department as a Payroll Operations specialist. The main responsibility of this role is handling Payroll administration for various clients.
- Ensure high quality payroll services to clients
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement within the team; identifying areas for process improvements; working actively with the team on completing process related improvement projects
- Identifying & driving opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Strengthen and broaden payroll process knowledge in teams
- Tight collaboration with respective process owners and other stakeholders at client’s side (online meetings, live meetings, email communications, calls) as well as with colleagues in Sweden
- Regular reporting to the client and internally
- Ensuring that related SOPs and process maps are all adequate and are maintained regularly
- Ensuring that team is delivering at agreed SLA levels (Quality, Turn Around Time and others)
- Quick and creative problem solving (internal and external)
- Assisting in other special projects as directed by management
If You have management experience or You are willing to take on such responsibility:
- People management (development, motivation, assistance, help, feedback, delegation): direct responsibility for a team and/or team leads that have their own team
- Day-to-day functional supervision of the team: staffing, hiring, training, performance appraisals, workload
• 1-2 years of experience with Swedish payroll
• You are a person who enjoys working with others while also being fully responsible for your own tasks and able to work independently
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• Ability to understand and follow legal requirements, rules and regulations
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English language
• Good time management skills
• Transition experience is a plus
• A career at a rapidly growing global organization!
• Scandinavian ways of working (Norwegian/ Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities, and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events)
• Attractive compensation package: salary (2800 - 4200 EUR gross/ monthly) depending on competences you have
• Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as most of Cognizant employees are working from home
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
If you are interested, please apply and our Swedish recruitment team will help you further.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.