Having an analytically driven mentality, our mission in the Payments & Fraud department is to support the business by accurately monitoring customer accounts for fraudulent behaviour, process Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and manage the withdrawal processes.
The client is looking for individuals who can get the job done under minimal supervision and don't mind working late shifts and weekends. Competitive salaries, private health insurance, team building events, wellness and professional development benefits are just a few examples of what they offer.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards.
- Monitoring new player behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicating with the Customer support team and the payment providers to solve customer problems related to deposits/withdrawals/KYC.
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority, in a timely and efficient manner.
The type of profile they are looking for:
- They prefer that you have at least 1-year experience within the iGaming industry, a payment provider or within banking.
- Organized with strong attention to detail, and strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
To push the team members further and encourage them on their health journey, they’ve launched a brand new initiative
They allow their team to train using three hours out of the 40-hour work week. Not only will this help with their personal health and fitness goals, but it'll help the mind to be more focused, leading to increased work performance and productivity.
In addition to the workouts, they offer a yearly fitness allowance to their employees.
Professional Development Allowance
The professional development contribution can be used for any type of courses that will benefit your professional development.
In cooperation with Richmond Foundation in Malta, they offers free counselling sessions to all employees.
Private Health Insurance
All their employees are covered by a private health insurance.
Team building events
They love getting together. Both team and company wide team building events are organized multiple times a year.
Dog friendly office
Your furry friends are also welcome at the offices!