About the company:
Our client in Greece is a company of 4,800+ employees from over 90 countries. They work hard but also know that a happy employee is a productive employee. For re-charging, new experiences and adventures, Athens is a city that stands out. So, join them and invest in your growth!
They provide solutions to their clients’ customers via phone, chat, email and social media. As a global CX leader, they deliver 3.5 million unique experiences every day for 400+ clients through business process outsourcing (BPO), digital CX, training and talent management and CX consulting and analytics.
Role as Customer Service Agent
As a Customer Service or Tech Support Representative your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking Swedish you are also fluent in English. Via phone, email and chat you help the customer troubleshoot issues with their products and follow through until a resolution is reached. You are customer service oriented and can always maintain professionalism, and you’re able to remain calm under stress. You also:
- Have good computer skills
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Are willing to work in a high-tempo environment
- Have the ability to work shifts (day and evening)
- Have a valid EU passport
- Are willing to move to Athens within a few weeks
Our client in Greece offer you
- Relocation package, including paid flight to Athens, pickup from the airport and 4 weeks of paid accommodation in a hotel
- A support team to make your relocation as smooth as possible, including help in finding an apartment
- Paid training in state-of-the-art facilities
- Monthly performance bonus
- Continuous training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year
- No formal dress code!
- On-site canteen
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- A very international working environment
- A generous bonus for referring new colleagues
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.