If you are looking for a flexible and challenging job in a successful, ambitious and stable start-up and have experience or at least a strong interest in recruitment or sales = Then this could be the job of your dreams.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate recruiter to join us remotely from Portugal.
Who are we?
Nordic and Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is one of the hottest start-ups in international recruitment and the market leader in international Nordic recruitment. Since our start in 2015, we have experienced stellar growth with outstanding results and profits. No investors, no loans, no bills sold, just organic growth.
Our mission is to connect top talent with clients across Europe. We have over 170 clients in 28 different countries and our headquarters are in Oslo, with offices in Tallinn, Malaga and some remote recruiters. Our clients are particularly looking for German talent and we need your help.
- Search for candidates through our job portals, creative advertisements and active headhunters.
- Screening candidates by phone and video to determine if they match the client's requirements.
- Matching candidates to jobs to connect them to the right position overseas or in-country.
- Meet weekly and monthly key performance indicators.
- Actively participate in the Multi-team to make our division the strongest in the company.
Who are we looking for?
- You are at the beginning of your career or looking for a new challenge.
- You ideally have at least 6 to 12 months experience in recruitment or sales.
- You speak French or Dutch or Flemish or Spanish, Italian, Hebrew, etc. at the native level and English at least at B2/C1 level.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and help candidates find a new job.
- You enjoy working with concrete objectives and weekly and monthly key performance indicators.
- You are conscientious and motivated, even when working from a home office.
- You ideally have a higher education degree (Bachelor or Master), but this can be compensated by relevant work experience.
- You have a high level of self-motivation and can work under pressure.
- Ideally, you have already gained international experience during your studies or in your work.
What we offer
- A permanent contract after 6 months with the company
- A remote job with great flexibility and security
- A solid base salary with an excellent uncapped bonus structure
- An international company with excellent internal career opportunities
- Comprehensive fully paid training to teach you everything you need to know to be a good recruiter.
- A friendly and supportive corporate culture where individual opinions are valued.
- The possibility to move to one of our offices in Oslo, Malaga or Tallinn (and from 2022 onwards to Berlin and Amsterdam) or to continue working remotely after your probationary period has ended.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply now and send your CV and a short cover letter in English to email@example.com.