My client in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Relationship & Operations Manager, with COO potential, to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis.
You will be in charge of providing leadership for the operation of three business centers, which involves making important and strategic decisions as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will be the backbone of our young and energetic team and should be ready for any obstacles that could be presented in the day-to-day operations. You will have a team of 6 persons reporting to you at any given time, with the Operations Manager reporting directly to the CEO.
- Supervise and daily administration of the offices and tenants;
- Preparing, negotiating, and revising contracts;
- Make sure the Operations Manual is always up to date, develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures;
- Recruit, train and follow up on new and old staff;
- Financial control – work closely and follow up with the accounts department;
- Examining, control and communicating with subcontractors;
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company;
- Work closely with the directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals;
- Handle and arrange viewings of the business centers;
- Assisting in further brand development of the company.
Requirements & Experience:
- Experience with management, operations, leadership;
- Nordic speaker
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Must have an eye for details and administrative tasks;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Fluent English (Speaking and writing).
- Monday to Friday: standard business hours.
- Full-time contract with attractive salary;
- Comfortable & friendly work environment;
- Opportunity to grow & progress within the company;
- Work experience with an international team;
- Access to Malta's largest business community.
Our client is Malta’s largest serviced office and coworking network, housing more than 4,500sqm of office space. They provide a platform for digital, tech, and creative professionals to work, connect and grow. Offering stress-free solutions instead of limited, long term leases, our multi-location offices allow our members the ability to move fluidly between their business centers as they expand their ventures.