Our client are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon.
Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Role and responsibility:
- Work with cross-functional teams (may include end client representatives) to analyze requirements (changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions and plan for process transitions or migrations;
- Ensure adherence to project plans, documentation requirements and project timelines;
- Liaise with business lines and functions (operations, HR, Learning and Development, Operations, Risk & Compliance, Information Security, Planning &MI and IT) on training, recruitment and system requirements for projects;
- Track project implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports;
- Assist Programme Manager(s) with project status updates for medium to large scale process transition or migration project plans; Resolve project related issues as well as look to provide relevant solution.
- Facilitate negotiations of service level agreements and KPIs between teams, the end-client and business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed.
- Publish detailed MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns. Participate in documentation of various Bid related activities and responses to RFPs as and when required
- Good communicator, as the role requires extensive interaction with the clients;
- Strong Project Management skills, as most migrations are complex projects that require expert management skills;
- Comfortable in working in a cross-cultural environment, as most often, the donor teams are based overseas;
- Very good understanding of the existing processes and technologies as these play a critical role in the offshorability of any function.
- Strong experience working in all project / Transition life-cycles
- Strong People and Client Management Skill
- Creative/innovative: proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and advanced excel
- Accounting Graduates with PGDBM/ MBA (Finance)
- 2-4 years experience
- Also speak Finnish
- Prior experience in managing similar large scale projects and senior stakeholders for a Finance process for a BPO
- Experience with project management tools
- Prior experience working with process mining tools
- Excellent MS Office skills especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- 8 AM to 6 PM CET (Flexibility to work between above hours)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and you fit in the role description above? Send us your application at FIN@nordicjobsworldwide.com and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.