Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for a skilled and talented Nordic speaking Specialist Recruiter with strong industry knowledge to join our fast-growing recruitment agency! Do you have experience as a Recruiter and looking for a new opportunity to work with international positions and develop your own career towards specialist recruitment? Are you passionate about what you do and bring high work ethics and strong client relationship skills? Then you might be our new Specialist Recruiter!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh and ambitious company that focuses on connecting Nordic speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world. Together with the twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017, with good results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues that reach new goals and milestones every day. We work with over 250 customers in 30 different countries.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
Do you identify yourself with what you have just read? Then please keep going!
You are looking for an international career. You work hard to achieve good results and you put in the time it takes to get success. You have a track-record of good client and candidate feedback on your previous recruitments. You take proudness in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured. You know how to hunt and search for talented candidates, and you always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem. You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements. You are a natural communicator and like to have many things going on at once.
What is your role
As a Specialist Recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with specialist positions and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, KPI's is being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity and skills to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active in networking and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Interviews over phone, skype and face-to-face.
- Create a tailor made summary and presentation of each relevant profile/candidate for the client
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
- You speak one Nordic language fluent
- Fluent in English – additional languages are beneficial
- Minimum 1-2 years experience from recruitment - preferably within IT, Finance, sales or marketing
- A good judge of character with strong skills in relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kind of personalities and adapt quickly
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- The ambition to work with international specialist recruitment and develop in this field
- Adaptable and solution-oriented mindset
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Education within HR, sales, business or similar is a pluss, but not mandatory
Why join us?
- A great onboarding process and continuous training
- Possibility to work in Oslo, Malaga, Tallinn or remote
- Opportunity to create your own career in international recruitment
- Good work environment where we take our job seriously while having fun doing it!
- Regular company-sponsored team events and outings
- Business travels to our clients all over the world internationally
- Unique international culture with great colleagues
- Freedom at work - you create your own success and structure
- Varying tasks and a dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with opportunities both locally and globally
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible.