Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for an international Recruiter to join our team in Tallinn. We hope to find someone to work with recruitment processes throughout europe.
This is an exciting and developing position that gives you space for your own responsibility in a young and fast-growing company. If you thrive in a young, dynamic, and fast-paced environment, this might be an opportunity for you!
Who we are
Nordic Jobs Worldwide and Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a fresh and ambitious recruitment company that focuses on connecting Nordic speaking candidates from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Together with our twin brand Multilingual Jobs Worldwide, recruiting German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and many more languages with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Our ambition is to be the best in the world we have become the best agency in Europe delivering Nordic and Multilingual recruitment services.
The company has been growing a lot since the start in 2017, with good results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We love freedom at work and have a creative team of colleagues that reach new goals and milestones every day. We work with over 130 customers in 28 different countries.
We are a culture-driven organization that are driven by our values. It permeates the work we do daily for our customers and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world in what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - Future driven mindset, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- The key to success, we create this together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
Do you identify yourself with the values above?
- Relevant education within HR, sales or similar is a benefit
- You have a track record of good client and candidate feedback on your previous recruitments
- You take pride in what you do and achieve high results by working efficiently and structured.
- You know how to hunt and search for talented candidates, and you always find a way to success no matter how difficult it might seem.
- You focus on details and know how to ask the right questions and trigger the candidate to talk about their achievements.
- You are a natural communicator with a passion for sales
- You are fluent in English + another European language
- You are passionate about career, skills, people, and/or talent
- You understand the importance of time management
- You have an interest in the recruitment industry
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
- at least 1 year of experience within recruitment
- You can't live one day without learning something new!
What will you be doing
As an international recruiter, you have all the freedom to create your own success. Use your creativity to advertise on social media and job portals, put on your client relationship management hat when negotiating with clients, and be charming when speaking to candidates.
- Source candidates through creative advertising and headhunting. Use your imagination when it comes to job ads and social media posts to attract the right talent for the different jobs
- Screen the candidates via phone and Video calls to see if they are what the client is looking for
- Match-make. See what the candidate is looking for and hook him/her up with the right position abroad
- Present the candidate to the client and book interviews, follow these up, and place your candidate!
- Build relationships with our clients to help grow the business
- Help out with the marketing for the company by representing us on our social media platforms
- Work against weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets to you reach your goals
- Be a part of a newly established office in Tallinn
- Create a good and positive communication structure with your Managers
- Take responsibility and feel ownership about the Growth of the office
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently both independently and in teams
- Goal-oriented and driven by reaching targets
- A good judge of character with strong skills in relationship building
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong communicator that knows how to handle different kind of personalities and adapt quickly
- Work efficiently and structured with the ability to multi-task
- Want to work with international specialist recruitment and develop in this field
- Adaptable and solution-oriented mindset
What is your role
As an International Recruiter, your tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Hold responsibility for your own recruitment projects with existing clients
- Work primarily with specialist positions and keep close relationship to the responsible Hiring Managers for each company
- Make sure that goals, advertisements, KPIs is being reached and that the daily processes run smoothly
- Use your creativity and skills to create eye-catching and informative job adverts
- Be active in networking and headhunt proactively to source candidates using various portals and tools
- Take full advantage of Social Media to create visibility and reach out to potential candidates
- Interviews over phone, Skype and face-to-face.
- Create a tailor made summary and presentation of each relevant profile/candidate for the client
- Match-make and build stronger relationships with candidates and clients
- Continuously work with time management to create your own structure and success
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs and budgets
Start: By agreement
Full-time employment, 40 hours/week, Mon - Fri
Salary: Fixed monthly salary + commission
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
Who are we;
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions. As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to send your application as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org