Escalated Support Hardware Specialist – Fluent in German
Our client company is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurship’ working in 45 countries, the company serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. The company generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
Due to our expanding plan we are looking to hire an Escalated Support Hardware Specialist – Fluent in Finnish to help support our growth in Portugal.
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to Finnish speaking customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues, there is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level Technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer’s skills.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Relevant Technical qualifications.
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
- Able to communicate in English and required advertised language with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written.
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries.
- Competitive salary offers
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.