We are looking for a Finnish-speaking Sound Technical specialist to work with Finnish market!
The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. He/she must give information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. This advisor must also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long term contract
-Schedule (rotative): from Monday to Friday, from 08 to 17
-Salary: 18.400€ gross/year+ up to 1.800€ gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to join an international company
- Native level speaker of Finnish
- Fluent in English
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.)
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please submit your application and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further!
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.