We are looking for you who has a passion for demand generation to join our client's team in amazing Barcelona! Challenge yourself by selling the essential value of our client's cloud solutions to Mid-Size prospects. Grow with one of the most successful field sales organizations in the world as a Finnish or Swedish speaking Digital Demand Executive.
Our client's culture is focused on helping the employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? They focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to their purpose-driven and future-focused work. Our client offers a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Digital Demand Executive - what will you do?
The primary responsibility of a Digital Demand Executive is to build and manage a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling aligned with Mid-Market Sales executives. You drive opportunity qualifications and manage the opportunities in the pipeline. The focus lies on selling an increasing portfolio of “volume-ready” offerings. As an integral part of the account team, you leverage other SAP resources, including presales teams, to drive opportunities to closure. You will also support Mid-market sales in closing deals.
Expectations & Tasks
- Accelerate Volume Business Sales (75%)
- Nurture and Accelerate opportunities already in pipeline with a closing date in 2+ quarters
- This nurturing is proactive. Associate will partner with the Mid-market sales executive in contacting relevant persons in the company in order to:
- Make sure decision makers in target Company have all relevant details and messages to drive decision process.
- Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events.
- Watch for any stalled pipeline and initiate recovery procedures.
- Triage any opportunities that may not be ready to progress for opportunity nurture or downgrade to lead nurture process.
- Generate Volume Business Pipeline (25%)
- Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Mid-market Sales Team & local marketing
- Drive proactive outbound call activity into net new contacts
- Meet ambitious sales- and Demand Generation targets
- Be the SAP cutting edge for driving digital transformation (100%)
- Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
- Coach your managers and peers in social selling
- Deploy next generation analytics for driving more deals for SAP Commercial Sales
- Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
Education & Qualifications
- Graduated with a University degree in Business Administration / IT / Digital Transformation
- Natural drive to excel
- Native in Finnish or Swedish (Mandatory)
- Fluent English (Mandatory)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly in a defined industry and line of business context
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
SAP help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, they have evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, they are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, they help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. With our client, you build breakthroughs, together.
Want to be a part of the international team in Barcelona? Send your CV today together with a 3-minute video of yourself so we can get to know you!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.