- Posted 26 May 2021
- LocationSofia, Bulgaria
- Job type Permanent
- Aksel Tuohimaa
Customer Support Representative with Finnish & English hired to Bulgaria!
Our client is an independent international company set on building the most modern, cutting-edge software and turnkey solutions to online gaming operators on a global scale. We are building the future of e-gaming experiences by laying its foundations, pushing innovation and delivering excellence. In 2011 the company opened its first branch Bulgaria. 9 years later there are over 120 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in the cities of Sofia and Plovdiv in Bulgaria.
As one of the oldest European capital cities, Sofia has managed to preserve its splendor and importance over the years. Being Bulgaria's economic and social heart, it is a continuously developing area. With one of the continent's lowest unemployment rates, Sofia provides many professional opportunities to expatriates. Known as the city that "grows but does not age", Sofia also attracts international students and has a large Expat community. Taxes are among the lowest in all of the EU, and cost of living is cheap, yet qualitatively high. If you are still not convinced, look up the Bulgarian Riviera and picture your weekends lying on those beaches.
Plovdiv is the second-largest city in Bulgaria, standing on the banks of the Maritsa river, in the historical region of Thrace. Plovdiv is the cultural capital of Bulgaria and was the European Capital of Culture in 2019 and as Sofia, it offers plenty of things to do and experience.
Your role and objectives:
As a Customer support representative, your primary goals will be to maintain a sufficient level of customer care service, back office activities and to contribute to the good reputation of the company by keeping the level of your performance set to “high”.
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in Finnish & English – both written and verbal
- Have previous experience in related fields - customer care is an advantage
- Have very good computer literacy
- Are available to work on shifts and weekends
- Can meet results as requested by management and prove to be a client-oriented person
- Have attention to detail
- Possess problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Possess interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Are adaptive, initiative, and proactive
- Working with dedicated company tools to support customers’ requirements
- Attending to customers’ queries, complaints and requests
- Having yourself actively involved in problem solving activities, suggesting improvements to the process where you think it is needed
- Helping resolve customer issues
- Following customer security protocols
- Managing customer accounts
- Recording details of taken actions
- Ending your shift with zero justified complaints
- Prepared to work on shifts (24/7)- including public holidays, late and night and weekends in working schedule.
NOTE: You will be attending training sessions to enrich your knowledge of the matter and build your ability to perform the job to your best.
- Supporting and helping the team advance by working on additional tasks given
- Meeting the ideal candidate profile by giving outside-of-the-box ideas to help the company's development
- Enriching your knowledge on daily basis throughout online research
- Taking responsibility for quality, adequacy and dedication to your obligations and your team
- Attending to your daily duties with positive attitude
Our reward to you is:
- Friendly work environment with positive team mates
- Competitive salary package
- Motivating team-bonding activities
- Food vouchers
- Health insurance from the very first day
- Positive and supportive employer who looks after your work-related and personal growth - You will become a part of a well-recognized and firmly-established brand in the field of online sports betting
- Happy Hours with free snacks and beverages
- Multisport cards
- Great office location in the city centre
If you are interested, please apply and our Finnish recruitment team will help you further.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.