Are you a Finnish speaker looking for a job in Copenhagen? Do you want to work with a meaningful job in a global company?
Join our client in Copenhagen where you get to work together with other Scandinavians providing the best possible customer service for a meaningful and important project. Do you already live in Denmark or maybe you are planning on moving here? Then we have the job for you!
The client is located in over 150 offices spread over 25 countries throughout the world. The company combines comprehensive customer service with digital, training and technological expertise to help build brand and improve customer satisfaction. At the Copenhagen office they believe their staff is their most important asset. This means that they take pride in finding the best, most talented, and driven employees who will make great colleagues. Among the benefits of working with them is a great social environment with an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions. Their office is nice and spacious with open working stations.
Work in Copenhagen:
Copenhagen is the capital and most populous city in Denmark. You don't need to have been in Copenhagen for long before you realize why Danes are among the happiest people in the world. This Scandinavian capital has so many great things to offer - a beautiful mix of pretty architecture, great food scene, tons of coffee shops, a lively craft beer scene, lots of culture, shopping and an excellent biking culture. The local people are friendly (speak great English) and from Copenhagen you have easy access both to the rest of the Nordic countries but also to middle-Europe.
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries via telephone and email. The CSR customer interactions will include (but not limited to) complaint resolution, product inquiry/ordering and product return/exchange inquiries.
- Provide high quality premium customer service via chat, telephone and email in Finnish.
- Assist in continuous improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy.
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. translations.
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries.
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training when required
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
- Fluency in Finnish and good level of English language
- Service-minded attitude
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in customer support is considered an advantage but not compulsory
- A desire to live and work in Copenhagen
- Working hours are Monday-Friday from 08:00-16:00
- Health insurance and a great pension scheme
- You get a big network of Finnish and other Scandinavian people in Copenhagen
- Home office from Denmark or Malmö – the company will ship the working equipment to you
- Weekly team activities online
When at the office:
- A friendly and relaxed office atmosphere with great support from your colleagues
- Nice and airy offices close to the water and in a very nice area of the city
- In-house canteen, free coffee and fruits
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible so do not hesitate to apply if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions. Please submit your application and we can talk more!
About us - Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.