Our client is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. For their Centre of Excellence in Brno which is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistic and IT services to the clients UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses, they are currently looking for motivated individuals to their team for the position of: Creative Translator & Content Publisher
About our client
Our client has a team of 14 people, and they just love writing about electronics! Here, they create and publish product texts for major Nordic retailers like Elkjøp, Elgiganten or Gigantti that are part of the the family. Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit it is really easy to fit in at our client. Their working hours are quite flexible, as they are required to be available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day, and they are free to arrange the rest of the work shift to the needs and wishes. Occasionally, they have to stay a bit later to finalize a major product launch, but this is rather exceptional. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life. The daily job involves several diverse tasks and can be quite exciting.
What will you do? You will:
- Creatively translate existing product descriptions and specifications from English to Finnish to make sure that our customers in Nordics know what type of product is right for them
- Support creates and update product descriptions for a specific product category (e.g. phones, games, movies) in Finnish language and publish products on our Nordics sites
- Add and update product specifications for our online stores in the Nordic as well as prepare and adjust product pictures according to our internal guidelines
- Fulfil your potential in new projects
- Publish articles and banners for our websites
What can you learn in our team?
Thanks to working with diverse product types, you will improve your English and Finnish skills, vocabulary, and marketing-oriented language. Our job also requires being in close touch with the development, advances, and innovations in the technical field. You will learn some basics from online marketing as well as tips and tricks in Adobe Photoshop, but don’t worry—no graphics skills are necessary. You will also learn more about the retail process and what it takes for a product to be delivered from the supplier and purchased by the customer online.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer various technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
- SEO, SEM, Content marketing
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what they will expect from you? Well…
- Native Finnish language—good formulation skills, perfect grammar
- Good level of English
- Knowledge or interest in electronics is a plus
- Marketing approach and ability to write texts that inspire customers to make a purchase
- Structured, efficient and independent
What the client offers to make you happier:
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career— they offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in the cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus scheme
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in their chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (team buildings, boat party, sport tournaments, summer
- BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Why work in Brno - Czech Republic?
Living in Brno is a bit like an all-you-can-eat buffet. There's something in here for everybody. The historical city centre may be on the small side, but this also puts all the major landmarks and places of interest within walking distance of each other. In fact, many of our colleagues choose to walk to the office every day just because it is so convenient, even though the public transport network is well developed and widely used as well. As a university and college city, Brno offers a vibrant nightlife throughout the year, and there are cafés, pubs, clubs, and music halls just about everywhere, with new ones popping up as soon as the old ones move out. If nightlife is not your thing, there are sports venues aplenty as well as parks, public forests, and bike trails to enjoy. Should you run out of things that Brno can offer to you (unlikely as that may be), just hop on a train or a bus and explore the outskirts of the city with many smaller towns, villages, vineyards, folk festivals and more. And with Vienna, Bratislava and Prague being just around two hours travel time away, the only limit to your voyages is your imagination.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.