Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. They are looking for a few collaborative, structured and motivated specialists to join one of our new teams.
If you are up for a challenge, providing high value support to the client and are motivated to help the team become stronger – they are looking forward to hearing from you!
General Ledger Specialist Estonian Speaking
- Support in monthly, quarterly and annual financing management reporting as well as budgeting and forecasting activities
- Perform variance analysis for senior stakeholders like plan vs actual, actual vs prior year, actual vs forecast etc.
- Assisting in revenue & cost analysis
- Responsiblility for Accruals & Prepaids and Fixed Assets Accounting
- Support in preparation and reporting of financials - P&L and Balance Sheet
- Ensuring that transactions are booked according to accounting policy (preparing journal vouchers: Cost / Revenue Accrual, Cost allocations, Reclassification, bank transactions postings)
- Supporting month-end closing activities including bank and balance sheet reconciliation
- Performing day-to-day general ledger operations: on-going journal entries, bank Journals
- Assist in managing several KPI's related to financial models and client satisfaction
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes to current procedures to ensure adequate value to the client and process
- Diligence in updating the SOP documents regularly with change controls and maintain current understanding of policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external customers to understand the quality gaps and take responsibility in bridging these gaps
- Conduct and lead the process reviews with Client providing comprehensive update on the process updates
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC, T&E) issues
- Supporting internal & external audit
- Estonian language skills and fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- 3 - 7 years of BPO experience with at least 5 years in Finance and Accounts domain
- High Level computer skills in MS Office especially Excel
- Hands on experience in handing contracts, Interpretation of the contract and understanding key elements of the contracts with relevant terminology
- Good understanding on the end to end process for Report to Record as per local accounting principles
- Comfortable dealing with numbers, huge data inputs and processing of financial information
- Good analytical skills with ability to create forecast reports based on the data provided
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good Innovation mind set, attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Accuracy, ability to operate a system to perfection and persistence in routine work
- Willingness to relocate to Lithuania (Vilnius) would be an advantage, but not a requirement
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (e.g. Udemy) and continuously develop within the domain
- Challenging tasks and be a part of a dynamic environment
- Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
- Relocation package if applicable
- Attractive salary (2050-2950 eur/mon. gross) depending on competences you have
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with companies from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic countries, for the dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.