Are you a sales-driven native Dutch speaker who loves speaking with people? We have an excellent opportunity for you.
We are seeking our next Dutch-speaking star recruiter. As an International Recruiter your purpose is to help Dutch-speaking candidates move abroad to work in their dream job.
Who We Are
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide connects candidates with some of the biggest businesses in the world. Since our start in 2017, we have seen stellar growth with outstanding results and profit. No investors, loans or sold invoices, just organic growth, stone by stone. We partner with over 130 customers in 28 different countries and are headquartered in Oslo with subsidiary offices in Tallinn and Malaga.
We are a culture-driven organization, and we hold our company values very dear. They inform the work we do daily for our clients and candidates.
- TOP CLASS PERFORMER - We aim to be the best in the world at what we do!
- GLOBAL CONNECT - We are connecting people worldwide!
- ALWAYS ADAPTING - We are future-driven, with simplicity behind every decision!
- CLIENT PARTNERSHIPS- We create success together!
- COMMON SUCCESS - Win-Win-Win is always our ambition!
- PASSIONATE AT WORK - We love what we do!
If you are looking for a dynamic and international place to work with fantastic colleagues and exciting challenges, then consider joining us!
- Source candidates through creative advertising, active headhunting by ex. cold calling candidates in job databases
- Screen the candidates via phone and video calls to see if they are what the client is looking for
- Match-make candidate and jobs to help them find the right position abroad
- Present the candidate to the client and book interviews, follow these up, and place your candidate in their dream job!
The Ideal Profile
- You are at the beginning of your career and have experience in recruitment or a similar sales position
- you have been working with lead generation, cold calling or outbound business prospecting
- You speak fluent Dutch
- Other languages are a plus! We work with Italian, Spanish, French and all Nordic languages
- You live in Spain
- You enjoy working in teams & in a young dynamic work environment
- You love spending your day on the phone helping candidates in search of a job abroad
- You love enjoy working with targets and KPIs to reach your weekly, monthly and yearly goals and budgets
- A permanent position within a stable, fast-growing international business
- A junior-level position with a strong on-boarding to teach you all you need to reach success
- Competitive salary and excellent commission structur
- Opportunity to grow within the industry and business
- English language spoken at work
- Being a part of a great company culture with events and social gatherings
- An office in the heart of Malaga
- Quarterly company travels
- Successful candidates will be contacted by mail and sent a link to do an online interview. Those passing on to the next stage will be invited to 2 further live interviews
- We have a high influx of applicants. Thank you to all who take an interest! If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are ready to enjoy freedom at work and have a creative team that smashes the market every day, then please apply now! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch.