About our client:
As a Travel agent, you will assist our clients in completing their travel itineraries over the phone, emails and social media requests while handling our reservation systems. Another vital aspect of the Travel Agent position is to promote and sell our flight add-on products as a natural extension of conversation with the customer. Our intention is to provide a more complete service to our customers by travelling with peace of mind and security.
In order to ensure a flawless and positive customer experience, all our agents have a friendly attitude and enjoy helping others!
- Receive & process incoming calls, emails & social media requests
- Ensure & provide quality of service to customers. i.e. handle inquiries & complaints from customers in a professional manner
- Manage flight cancellations, rebookings and force majeure situations
- Develop & recommend changes to existing methods & procedures to increase accuracy, efficiency & responsiveness of the Travel Operations department as a whole
- Report technical issues, customers’ complaints and other problems
- Enjoy and encourage working with sales
- Native level of Danish (oral and written)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience in the customer service sector
- Experience in working with KPIs
- GDS knowledge will be considered as an asset (Amadeus or Sabre)
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Quality focus and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage change and work under pressure
- Playing to win
- Accountability & cooperation
- Urgency to be excellent
- The chance to work in a highly paced environment and grow professionally
- A relaxed & fun work environment where you can enjoy daily breakfast, can play ping pong or join yoga lessons
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Complimentary private health insurance
- Relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, assistance finding an apartment, assistance with the Greek authorities paperwork) in case you reside outside of Greece
- Modern, bright open office plan stretching over 4000㎡
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Are you the one we are looking for? Please reach out to me by applying for this position or direct message to me at: Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com