Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
We are looking for experienced Danish speaking Travel Agents to represent our clients project - a multinational company in the travel sector. As a part of their team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based.
With this role, you’ll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world in Danish. Here you will assist in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible.
- You need to be fine with working rotating night shifts between 22:00 - 08:00
- You have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems.
- You have experience from the travel industry, or you are a traveller yourself and you can easily turn any problem into a solution.
- It's positive with proven experience from similar industry working with any Global Distribution System (GDS). It will also be a plus if you have knowledge about e-ticketing.
- You are native in Norwegian (both written and spoken)
- You are fluent in English
- Attractive salary conditions
- Paid training - 6 - 9 weeks full training and development.
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity within customer service
- A modern and international working environment
- Client programme initiatives
- Free Spanish lessons
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.