Danish Speaking Technical IT Support Consultant
Do you want to work in a dynamic working environment, in a company that enables its clients to move ahead of the competition? Our client is seeking professionals to join their growing team!
The Client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its They are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center they provide services to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
- Respond to email tickets and phone calls to resolve end-users’ queries related to hardware and software infrastructure of our client
- Diagnose the issue and provide a path to resolve it
- Configure and troubleshoot all technical issues related to hardware and software
- Log all interactions in the ticketing tool in an accurate manner
- Simulate the problems faced by end-users in a test setup and provide end-users with technically optimum solution
- Update / create a knowledge base for new learning
- Interact with level 2 / level 3 support teams and third-party vendors for follow-ups on break-fix
Required Skill Set
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting and ability to resolve queries in a technical environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn desktop applications used at customer end
- Ability to change system settings via control panels or system preferences
- Ability to install and remove applications
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to work toward a goal in dynamic situations
- Ability to identify solutions based on written procedures, guidelines, and process tools
About Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all parts of the world
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.