Are you dreaming of moving to Lithuania? Our client is currently looking for a Danish speaking process specialist to their team in Lithuania.
Our client is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. We are looking for a collaborative, structured and motivated Danish speaker to join our team.
You will help our customers with:
• Various P&C products in order to get to know them better
• Resolving different policy updates and any issues/queries
• Other services to ensure the best experience for them
Your daily tasks will also include:
• Ensuring that information in the system is always recorded and updated properly
• Proactively identifying and solving issues in the system
• Reviewing that Customers’ / Insurers’ documents are compliant to existing procedures
• Good Danish language skills (B1 and upper level)
• Strong motivation to provide highest level of customer satisfaction
• Accuracy, structure, orientation to details
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn in fast changing environment
• Experience in Insurance, Finance or Customer Care would be an advantage, but not a requirement
• Opportunity to be part of a global organization
• Scandinavian ways of working (Nordic client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Open, modern and ergonomic work environment or work from home during a pandemic
• Inspiring working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
• Attractive compensation package
It is a digital company, that makes employee health and safety it’s top priority. With that in mind we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means all interviews will be conducted online
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com and our Danish team will contact you shortly!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.