We are looking for a skilled Meeting Booker who speaks Danish for our customer in Oslo, and would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a meeting booker that can help our customer strengthen their future position, and especially grow within the Danish corporate market. We are looking for a person who is good with people over the phone and who want to achieve good results in their job. Ideally, you have just finished your studies or have a couple of years of work experience, and are ambitious, daring and skilled enough to recognize the possibility of success when it comes along.
Our customer's project is well known in the corporate market and this is a developing and exciting role. In your role, you will book meetings for the customer over the phone and you will work with the Danish market from their office in Oslo.
Who are you?
You thrive when you get to work with business, finance and sales, and are driven to unfold verbally over the phone. You like to work with customers and know well how to get on the same page with different personalities, different positions and in different professions. You are driven by good values and like to play on teams and find it exciting to be part of a newly established Danish team with the possibility of shaping your own workday. You can give that little extra and achieve set goals, and you are solution-oriented with a good work ethic. You have the ability to acquire knowledge quickly.
- You have a bachelor's/master's degree, preferably in business, management, or administration.
- You speak fluent Danish - both in written and orally.
- Knowledge in Norwegian is an advantage but not a necessity
- You have a good technical understanding.
- You are ambitious and want to work for your own development.
- Sees opportunities and has the capacity to make a sale.
- Sales training and coaching that makes it strong within the brand you're going to sell.
- The opportunity to develop further, especially in collaboration with the customers you want to work with
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals for the company and the office.
- Competitive pay and commission
- Nice and new offices at Nydalen with an energetic environment
- Colleagues with extensive experience in sales, finance, business, and coaching
- Be part of a team and work together towards common goals.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00
- Contract: 100%
- Location: Oslo
Interested? Send in your application today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.