- Posted 19 August 2021
- Amanda Pretzmann
Do you have experience with Digital Marketing and great analytical skills? We are currently looking for a Danish Speaking Marketing Optimization Specialist for our client's office in Lisbon, Portugal!
Our client is one of the world's leading professional service companies, transforming customers' business, operating and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500, and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for campaign optimization for the client’s projects.
- You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team.
- The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project.
- You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
- They offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
- You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- you will be offered a permanent contract
- You will be offered relocation package
If you tick off all the boxes, apply for the role today and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.